Free Shipping Thresholds (Excluding International Customers):
USA Shipping Information:
|FedEx Ground:||Delivery is between 1-5 business days, based on the distance to destination, with $100 insurance included. Cut off is 5 pm PST.|
|FedEx 2nd Day Air:||Delivery is between 1-3 business days, based on the distance to destination, with $100 insurance included. Cut off is 5 pm PST. Saturday delivery is available.|
|FedEx Standard Overnight:||Delivery is next business day, based on the distance to destination, with $100 insurance included. Cut off is 5 pm PST. Saturday delivery is available.|
|FedEx Priority Overnight:||Delivery is next business day by 12:00pm, based on the distance to destination, with $100 insurance included. Cut off is 5pm PST. Saturday delivery is available.|
|USPS First Class Mail Parcel:||Delivery is between 2-5 business days, based on the distance to destination. Cut off is 5 pm PST. This is the most affordable way to ship your package if it weighs less than 1 pound. (This is an uninsured shipping option)|
|USPS Priority Mail:||Delivery is between 1-3 business days, based on the distance to destination, with $50 insurance included. Cut off is 5 pm PST.|
|USPS Priority Mail Express:||Delivery is between 1-2 business days, based on distance to destination, with $100 insurance included. Cut off is 5pm PST.|
All orders ship from Henderson, Nevada, USA and within 1 Business Day! All FEDEX 1 and 2 Day shipments that are placed on Friday or the weekend will NOT ship until the following Monday.(Excludes Holidays)
International Shipping Information:
|Shipping Method||Processing Time||Transit Time||Estimated Time of Arrival||Average Cost|
|USPS International First Class||1 Business Day||10 to 15
11 to 16
|Price Depends on Weight of Item & Country|
|USPS International Express||1 Business Day||5 to 7
6 to 8
|Price Depends on Weight of Item & Country|
- Now Shipping WorldWide to Over 70+ Countries Including: USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia, UK & More
- Most orders are processed within 1 Business Day. Shipping rates will be automatically calculated for you during the checkout process. All USA orders are shipped via Standard Mail (First Class), USPS Priority Mail, Express Mail, or FedEx. You will be presented with the total cost of your order, including shipping, prior to finalizing the order or entering your credit card info. International Orders are shipped via USPS Global Airmail Parcel Post, USPS Global Priority Mail or USPS Global Express Mail. International orders must select one of the International shipping options. Failure to select the correct shipping option will cause your order to be canceled.
International Shipping Customs, Duties, and Taxes:
- Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such Import Fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Guaranteed Delivery Times:
- Any guaranteed delivery time is made by the carrier service, NOT DirectFix Furthermore, the guarantee is only in effect once the order has left DirectFix and is in transit, and not from the time of the order being placed. Under NO circumstances do we provide a refund for shipping even if delivery time is not met. Transit time is counted in business days. If the order is placed on Friday, the 1st business day is the following Monday.
- For a more accurate time estimate on the arrival of your package, please refer to www.fedex.com or www.usps.com. Both of these carriers have a shipping time calculator on their website. Once again, this time estimate is once the package has been shipped from the premises of DirectFix. The only reason a package will be delayed is if there is an error in the shipping info, billing info or an issue with the carrier.
- Please double-check the shipping address you have entered for your order. Any errors in the shipping or billing address may cause the order to be delayed until we obtain the correct information.
- We reserve the right to change the shipping method selected if there is a problem with the provided address and the shipping method that was selected. DirectFix reserves the right to substitute a comparable shipping method at our own discretion. For instance, FedEx does not deliver to APO/FPO or PO Box addresses, and sometimes even large universities have issues accepting particular carriers and shipping methods.
- For the best description of each of the shipping services we offer, please refer to the actual carriers' websites at www.USPS.com or www.fedex.com.
- The estimated delivery times listed on our website are an average delivery time. We can never guarantee delivery by any particular date or by any particular shipping method you may choose. Again under NO circumstances do we provide a refund for shipping.
- Many of our shipping methods do not offer real-time tracking. They simply provide a “delivery confirmation” number. This does not provide a real-time tracking of your package. For a complete description of what this “delivery confirmation” number provides, please refer to www.USPS.com. Keep in mind that USPS does not normally update any tracking information until a delivery attempt has been made.
- As per IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations, all Batteries must ship via only GROUND. To choose another shipping option please remove batteries from your shopping cart. We cannot ship batteries internationally. If you have a battery in your cart, please remove it to continue your purchase.
AT THIS TIME WE SHIP TO THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES
Credit Card Payment with Visa, Master Card or American Express (for USA & International Orders)
- If you are shopping and want to view your Shopping Cart, simply click on the "Basket Content" button, located at the Top of our web page. Use the "Add to Basket" button to select an item to place it into your Shopping Basket. Directfix ensures a very high level of security for your online purchases. We utilize 128 bit secure encryption software (SSL) in our checkout process. This software encrypts all your personal information on the internet.
Paypal Payment with: Discover Card or Personal Checks (for USA Orders ONLY)
- We accept Discover Card and Personal Checks via Paypal.com payment process ONLY. During the Check Out Process you will be able to select Paypal as your Payment Option. You can then use your Discover Card or Personal Check for payment. No items will ship until the personal check has cleared with Paypal.com.
Money Orders/Cashiers Check Payment:
- Sorry we NO longer take Money Orders or Cashiers Checks. You can place your order via our webpage or on our Phone Order Line.